Thursday, July 8, 2010

T.P. Wall Art...


So I found a post about a starburst mirror, which I love! I have made two already. I will post those later. But in the comments of this post someone had said something about toilet paper art. WHAT?? So it got my curiosity going. I had to search it out and see what the heck that meant. What I found was something so cute...I thought anyway :). Check it out here . I had to try it out. Here is my try at it.
It was pretty simple to do. First, you press your toilet paper roll in half. Second, cut into about 5 strips about 1/2 in or more wide. Does not need to be precise. Third lay out on a flat surface and place in an order that you like, you can also widen the strips like I did to make different shapes. Then glue where the sides are touching. I used hot glue, it was easier for me and dries fast. Then when I was finished I spray painted my a purple color I got from the dollar store. I then hung it from two nails that were here from the previous owners. I have yet to paint the downstairs. Can't find a color I like! This craft was simple but cute!

1 comment:

  1. Picture isn't showing for me on Firefox.

    ReplyDelete